Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, NOI SILVER.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing information for the core business purposes.
- Lawful basis: Consent
The reason we use this basis: We need process your information to provide you with marketing that you have specifically opted into.
We process your information in the following ways: We will from time to time email or mail you with special offers and / or promotional material pertaining only to NOIS SILVER
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
- Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: We need to process your orders and therefore have fulfil your contractual obligations to them
We process your information in the following ways: Card payment, postage, email updates on order status.
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Strictly Necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical / Performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. These cookies enable us, Create, to monitor the performance of your site (page loading speeds, etc) to ensure that everything is functioning correctly. This also helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you. For example, greet you by name and remember your preferences within the application.
- Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic to our Site and understand how Users move around and use our Service. We use this information to enhance the Site and Service we provide to ensure that Users get the best experience possible. We also use Google Analytics to monitor aggregate information of your website which helps us monitor the performance of features we offer within our Service to ensure full functionality. The information gathered also enables us to improve these features in the future. All of the information we collect from Google Analytics is aggregate and will not be disclosed with any other third parties.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners.
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL, or as a titled text link.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal data" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Accessing Your Data
As a User, you can access, change and delete certains types of data that we hold about you within your account. For more information on what personal information you can access in your account, please contact [email protected] you wish to exercise any of your rights in accordance with the GDPR, please contact us with the specific request using the contact details located under the ‘Contact Us’ section of this Policy. The action taken will be free of charge, provided in an easily accessible format (if applicable) and actioned within 30 days, where possible.
Should you need to contact us around your data and / or privacy, please email [email protected] or write to us at NOIS SILVER, 1 Ty Celyn Mews, Cardiff, CF14 7EY